"Our Rank may be silent, but our hearts and devotions to our husbands are not"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Building Bridges

Some could say that being an Army Wife defines me. Before the Army Life I was just another civilian girl trying to find my purpose. And even though I am technically still a civilian, I am so much more. I am an Army wife.

With this being said My sister and I are trying to build bridges to other Army Wives out there. And to do that we have created a website and of course a facebook for all Army wives out there and of course any other Military Wives. Our name is "Diamonds and Dogtags". Our mission: To bring Military Wives together and give them information, support, education and anything else a Military wife could need.


There is a link on the site to our facebook as well.

To all Army/Military Wives out there be strong and remember your Rank may be silent, but your hearts and devotions to your husbands are not.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment