"Our Rank may be silent, but our hearts and devotions to our husbands are not"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rest and Recuperation

It's coming up so fast and I have to say I am excited and nervous all at once. I've been getting ready for him to come home. I've been getting my nails done, hair done, some new clothes, saving money; the whole works. I just want everything to be as close to perfect as possible. I know that it wont be, but I am determined to try. However i'm nervous because before deployment things were really rocky for my husband and I, and although they have gotten better we have not been around each other. All the improvements we made in our marriage have been during this deployment. So I am so really nervous, I just want everything to be ok.

But anyway, My husband is coming in June and we are planning on going to San Diego and staying at this wonderful hotel called the Se Hotel. I'm going show him around my city because I used to live there. Then we are off to Disney Land. That will be very exciting, it's been so long since I have been and i'm pretty sure that he has never been. After Disney Land we're going to continue to make our way down California to Templeton/San Luis Obispo area to visit some of my family. After that our finally stop in Cali is Sacramento. He has some friends there and My parents live there. So this should be interesting. My parents have seen my husband since we dated in high school like 2 years ago (we broke up then got back together and married) and the rest of my family has never even met him.

After all of that is done we are hoping to fly to Texas to his family, but we are not sure if we'll have enough money. Boy is his mother pissed about that. But we can only do so much and I don't want to be rude to anyone, but he is mine over R&R.

I really hope all of this goes well. I really want this to be a relaxing stress free time for him, he deserves it.

God Bless and stay Hooah!

No comments:

Post a Comment