"Our Rank may be silent, but our hearts and devotions to our husbands are not"

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving

Well we are on the move again, back to Fort Drum. We want to beat the winter weather for next year. And figured that it would be less chaotic for the boys if we just set everything up before the return home from deployment. Get our houses all set up and what not. I want Ryan to come back to a home. Not to what he left....A hotel room and chaos. Ugh that was horrible. The snow and trying to move everything in one night. It was just miserable. i do not want the boys to have to go through that again.

But moving back in August is perfect. I can live in my sister's house that she is getting when we get there and look for a nice place for Ryan and I to live. We can get everything unpacked and get rid of the storage. This is going to save me so much money. Which is good for Ryan and I because well we need all new furniture.....well actually we need all new everything. and we want to have a baby. So the more money we save the better. and with the plan we have set up will save a bunch. and i'll be happy to help my sister get settled in for when her husband comes home.

This is over just a great thing for everyone. And as much as I hate NY, i'm happy yo be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment